The perfect holiday adventure for your kids.
We all know kids get bored during the holidays and finding something different is a real challenge. Do you want to get your kids away from the computer screen and into the outdoors? We’ve got an amazing adventure for them.
Our adventures are packed full of fun activities. Your child will get wet. They’ll get muddy. They’ll love every second of it and come home grinning from ear to ear.
Every adventure day is different. They might be kayaking, they may be building den’s, climbing rocks, abseiling off a cliff under the watchful eye of a fully trained instructor.
From first thing in the morning until you come home from work your kids will have a fantastic time and we’ll take great care of them.
All of our team are fully qualified, first aid trained and have a full police disclosure.
You just drop your kids off and we’ll handle the rest.
Places fill up fast so book now.
- Change of clothes including a change of shoes
- Swimming costume
- Packed lunch and snacks for the day
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and hold a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) certificate.
Our adventures are very popular and fill up fast. But don’t worry if you can’t see the date you require online please call us as we have a waitlist system that can only be booked over the phone. 01412660084 .
Covid Guarantee Policy
We recognise that we are experiencing unprecedented and uncertain times, but one thing we are sure of is that everyone needs something to look forward to. With that in mind we wanted to clarify our cancellation policy by introducing a Covid booking guarantee which means you can book your child’s October half term adventure day holiday safe in the knowledge that you are covered if the Coronavirus Pandemic interrupts your plans.
All bookings for October half term are covered by our guarantee and are free of charge
What is covered
The Covid Guarantee is free of charge and automatically applies to all existing and new bookings for the October half term holiday 2020, you don’t need to do anything.
In relation to the Coronavirus outbreak you are covered for the following:
- The business is closed due to Coronavirus.
- UK Government restrictions on travel mean you are unable to travel to the meeting location.
- UK Government restrictions on indoor and/or outdoor gatherings change to impact the running of the camp.
What is not covered
- Booking fee. We use a third party website for our booking system and will be unable to refund booking fees.
- Contraction of virus. If you, the booked child or any other member of your family need to self isolate due to contraction of the virus or has been identified as at risk by a Track and Trace system and needs to self isolate.
How to claim
All you need to do is call us on 0141 266 0084 and you can:
- Credit in the form of a gift card to be redeemed against a later booking*
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund**
*Bookings are classed as any booking made with West End Adventure except for After School Care.
**Refunds made do not include the booking fee.
A typical action packed week
The table below is to demonstrate an example of the type of activity your child may participate in during their week with us.
Please be aware that all activities are subject to change. Some changes will be made due to weather conditions, but others will be due to the number of participants and the availability of the trained staff.
We run multiple groups at once and each group, for safety reasons, will need to participate in different activities. However, over the course of the camp, your child will get to experience many adventures and have a truly wonderful time with whatever they do.
Activities are either in walking distance of our drop off location or else we will travel by train or minibus to the activity location.
Questions for Parents:
Yes! All safety equipment is provided.
Yes! All of camps are fully insured and we are inspected by the Adventurous Activities Licensing Authority
Yes! Please let us know in the medical form and let us know on the day.
No! You can book in for a day, multiple days or the whole week.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to accept childcare vouchers, please contact us directly to discuss.
Don’t worry it can be found here.