Glasgow Kids’ Holiday Adventure Camps
If your child loves being active and outdoors, then West End Adventure’s Adventure Week is the place for them this October!
Our Activity Weeks are loved by kids and parents, as they are similar to a summer camp or activity centre but much more affordable. Plus, drop-off and pick-up times are based around work times.
Thanks to a very genrous grant we are able to offer the October Week at the following prices:
- Adventure Day Ticket: – £15
- Adventure Week Ticket: – £75
October 23rd and 24th
On these dates we are running special adventure days. These days will be packed full of fun and adventure.
The cost per person per day is an amazing £35, this includes full instruction and loads of fun and adventure.
Minimum nubers are required for these days to go ahead.
What to Bring
- Activities are all outside so please wear clothing you don’t mind getting a little muddy or wet and bring a change for after your adventures, ideally with named labels, so there are no lonely jumpers left behind! Comfort is the key so denims are not recommended.
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and hold a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) certificate.
New for October 2018
This October we are running two very exciting holiday camps.
The first is for those in S1 – S4 and the other camp is for those in P4- P7 (8+).
This is only a sample timetable for the week, this can change depending on a number of factors.
Activities are either in walking distance of our drop off location or else we will travel by train or minibus to the activity location.
64 Cowdenhill Road Glasgow, G132HE
Questions for Parents:
- Do you provide wetsuits?
Yes! All safety equipment is provided.
- Are you insured?
Yes! All of camps are fully insured and we are inspected by the Adventurous Activities Licensing Authority
- My child has a medical condition / severe allergy can they still come to camp?
Yes! Please let us know in the medical form and let us know on the day.
- Do we have to book in for the full week?
No! You can book in for a day, multiple days or the whole week.
- Do you accept childcare vouchers?
Unfortunately as this time we can not accept child care vouchers, this is something that we are working on for the future.