The perfect holiday adventure for your kids.
We all know kids get bored during the holidays and finding something different is a real challenge. Do you want to get your kids away from the computer screen and into the outdoors. We’ve got an amazing adventure for them.
Our adventures are packed full of fun activities. Your child will get wet. They’ll get muddy. They’ll love every second of it and come home grinning from ear to ear.
Every adventure day is different. They might be kayking, they may be building den’s, climbing rocks, abseiling off a cliff under the watchful eye of a fully trained instructor.
From first thing in the morning until you come home from work your kids will have a fantastic time and we’ll take great care of them.
All of our team are fully qualified, first aid trained and have a full police disclosure.
You just drop your kids off and we’ll handle the rest.
Places fill up fast so book now.
How much does it cost?
- Junior Adventure Day Ticket (6 & 7years old): – £40
- Junior Adventure Week Ticket (6 & 7 years old): £200
- Adventure Day Ticket (P4 (8+) – S4): – £35
- Adventure Week Ticket (P4 (8+) – S4): – £175
- Packed Lunch
- Snacks and Water
- Change of clothes
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and hold a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) certificate.
A typical action packed week
Activities may change.
Activities are either in walking distance of our drop off location or else we will travel by train or minibus to the activity location.
64 Cowdenhill Road Glasgow, G132HE
Questions for Parents:
- Do you provide wetsuits?
Yes! All safety equipment is provided.
- Are you insured?
Yes! All of camps are fully insured and we are inspected by the Adventurous Activities Licensing Authority
- My child has a medical condition / severe allergy can they still come to camp?
Yes! Please let us know in the medical form and let us know on the day.
- Do we have to book in for the full week?
No! You can book in for a day, multiple days or the whole week.
- Do you accept childcare vouchers?
Unfortunately as this time we can not accept child care vouchers, this is something that we are working on for the future.